Portal: How To
To access the Camp Michigan (ARVC) portal, please visit this URL: https://campmichigan.com/login-authentication/
Within the Account
- To return to the primary dashboard, click “Dashboard“
- To check your current membership, click “Membership Plans“
- To view your campgrounds, click “My Campgrounds“
- To view your orders, click “Orders“
- To view and/or change your billing/shipping address, click “Addresses“
- To view and/or change your payment method, click “Payment Method“
- To view and/or edit your account information, click “Account Details“
- To log out of your account, click “Logout“
Adding a Campground
Click “Want to Add a Campground?” and fill out the required information. If you would like to insert photos, please refer to the sizes below:
- First Image: 1440×826 | 350kb | jpg
- All following images: 600×400 | 100kb | jpg
Once the campground is submitted, an email will be sent in for approval to Greg Katt. Once successfully reviewed, you will receive a confirmation email and your new campground will appear on the website!
Edit a Campground
To edit a campground, select your campground below the title “My Campgrounds“. Once you’re on the campground page, scroll to the bottom and look for “edit” with the pencil tool next to it. You will be redirected to a form. Change any information that you need to, and once you click “Submit” the changes will be live on the website!
Delete a Campground
To delete a campground, select your campground below the title “My Campgrounds“. Once you’re on the campground page, scroll to the bottom and look for “delete” with the trash can next to it. Follow the prompts, and the campground will be permanently removed from the website.